Our support setup is a pay-as-you-go solution — you can purchase 20 hours of development or support time, and decide when and how to use these hours. There’s no minimum monthly usage or monthly retainers — with us, you pay only for the time spent on your tasks. We do not round up to the nearest 30 or 60 min.
If you want to stop before the pre-paid support time is used up, the unused balance will be returned to you.
Examples of Umbraco support
- Help and support on how to use Umbraco
- Third-party integrations, e.g., CRM, ERP systems
- Implementation of PIM systems for Umbraco ecommerce websites
- Custom Umbraco package development
- Umbraco package installation and support
- Importing and exporting of data
- Technical SEO
- Speed optimization
- Graphic design - theme customizations and other website graphics
- HTML and CSS adjustments
- Upgrading Umbraco to the latest version
We also develop mobile apps that integrate with Umbraco.
Complex Umbraco support tasks
For more complex Umbraco support tasks, your project manager first has to have a meeting with you to understand your needs and the scope of the task. This reduces errors and waste of time when we begin working for you, and helps us understand not only what you need but also why you need it — thus, making it easier to deliver a good result.
If necessary, the project manager will involve a graphic designer for the project’s UI/UX.
Simple process and fast timeline
Support tasks are handled via our project management system. The system notifies your assigned project manager when you have sent a new task, and you get notified as well when we do the task. If we need to review what exactly needs to be done, we hold a meeting via Google Meet or or through a dialogue in the project management system (depending on complexity).
Advantages of our Umbraco support setup
- You pay only for the exact amount of time spent on the task. We do not round up to the nearest 30 or 60 minutes and we separate billable from non-billable hours.
- You get technically-sound advice and suggestions based on best practices from your project manager.
- You always work with the same project manager and development team — we don’t have a “B team” at 1902 Software.
- We have in-depth knowledge about online marketing and SEO and we apply this know-how each time we do a job for you.
- Our project management system not only ensures transparency throughout the development process; it also facilitates clear, uncluttered communication with the team working on your project.
- We involve graphic designers to do tasks as needed. This solves possible problems associated with you having to find a good graphic designer who has time for your project.
Free Umbraco SEO package
Read more about 1902 SEO+, an Umbraco package designed to let you easily manage your site's technical SEO.