Our support setup is a pay-as-you-go solution — you can purchase 20 hours of development or support time, and decide when and how to use these hours. There’s no minimum monthly usage or monthly retainers. Pay only for the time you consume. We do not round up to the nearest 30 or 60 min.
If you want to stop before the pre-paid support time is used up, the unused balance will be returned to you.
They are very reliable, fast in responding and doing tasks assign to them.
Examples of Umbraco support
- Help and support on how to use Umbraco
- Third-party integrations, e.g., CRM, ERP systems
- Implementation of PIM systems for Umbraco ecommerce websites
- Custom Umbraco package development
- Umbraco package installation and support
- Importing and exporting of data
- Technical SEO
- Speed optimization
- Graphic design - theme customizations and other website graphics
- HTML and CSS adjustments
- Upgrading Umbraco to the latest version
We also develop mobile apps that integrate with Umbraco.
Complex Umbraco support tasks
For more complex Umbraco support tasks, your project manager first has to have a meeting with you to agree on the scope and requirements of the job. This reduces errors and waste of time when we begin working for you, and helps us understand not only what you need but also why you need it — thus, helping you achieve your goals.
If necessary, the project manager will involve a graphic designer for the project’s UI/UX.
Simple process and fast timeline
Support tasks are sent through our project management system. Our project management tool will notify your assigned project manager who will then respond immediately. Clarifications are usually done through a meeting via Google Meet (depending on complexity) or through a dialogue in the project management system.
Advantages of our Umbraco support setup
- You pay only for the exact amount of time needed to complete your Umbraco task. We do not round up to the nearest 30 or 60 minutes and we separate billable from non-billable hours.
- You get technically-sound advice and suggestions based on best practices from your project manager.
- You always work with the same project manager and development team — we don’t have a “B team” at 1902 Software.
- We have in-depth knowledge about online marketing and SEO and we apply this know-how each time we do a job for you.
- Our project management system not only ensures transparency throughout the development process; it also facilitates clear, uncluttered communication with the team working on your project.
- We involve graphic designers to do small and big tasks as required. This solves the problems associated with you having to find a good graphic designer who will have time for your project.