Our review packages are designed to uncover issues and areas for improvement on your website, webshop, mobile app, or in your source code. Aside from getting errors identified so that they can be fixed before your customers notice them, our review will also help you optimize for better user experience, which will likely lead to more conversions and more sales.
We offer the following review packages. You can avail each of these as standalone packages, or mix and match them to create a custom solution that fits your specific needs.
- Source code review
- System core checking and technical audit
- Technical SEO and speed audit
- Functional, UI/UX, and design review
Since each site or app is built differently, we’ll need to first get to know your system and understand the scope of the review to be able to give you a price for it. Please contact us and schedule a meeting to discuss your requirements.
For each review we do, you will receive a detailed report in addition to a meeting where we explain the findings.
Get a link to our pricelist
System core checking and technical audit
We will do a technical audit to check for any errors or issues that may affect your system’s performance. Note that our technical audit package is limited to WordPress, Magento, Umbraco, and other PHP or .NET-based systems only.
- Checking the version of CMS/programming language
- Checking the security patches
- Checking the server setup
- Checking the server's caching mechanism
- Checking the third-party plugins
- Checking the theme design
- Checking the hosting setup
- Checking if the backup can be restored and run
- Checking if the admin login URL is obfuscated (i.e., that you're not using the default URL)
- Backend functionality testing
- Checking third-party integrations
- Load and stress testing
Source code review
Our source code review package is limited to WordPress, Magento, Umbraco, and other PHP or .NET-based systems only. Note: One system may have a million lines of code, so we will not be able to do a line by line audit. For this review, we will do a random check for the following:
- Reviewing the parts of the code that affect your current goals or issues (e.g., speed or performance)
- Checking if the code follows best practices
- Checking if the code is ‘spaghetti code’ (i.e., if it’s unstructured or difficult to be maintained)
- Checking if the code is readable and easy to edit
- Checking if the code is maintainable in case of transition to other developers
- Checking if the core code of the CMS or framework has been modified
- Checking for possible vulnerabilities
- Checking if the code is well-documented
- Checking if the database is properly documented
- Checking if there is a proper code change log for the project (showing who did what and when)
Technical SEO and speed
Note: This review does not apply to apps. We also do not review your link profile (internal or external)
We evaluate your website or webshop’s technical SEO setup using our extensive know-how combined with several tools. We look at how fast your pages load and how it affects user experience. If you have a slow-loading website, we'll recommend ways to speed it up.
Specifically, we review:
- Analytics and other tracking codes
- Robots’ setup
- Response codes (301 and 404 errors)
- Broken links
- URL structure
- Page titles and page descriptions
- Canonicals and hreflang tag
- Checking for duplicate content
- Schema implementation and recommendations
- Checking for speed issues and areas for improvement using various speed testing tools
- Suggestions for Core Web Vitals optimization
- And more...
Functional and UI/UX review
We review your site or app’s design from a user’s perspective and make sure that everything not only looks good, but is also easy to navigate and use on different screen sizes, specifically we look at:
- Category and product lists
- Product pages
- Cart and checkout flow
- User account (if login is enabled)
- Responsive web design
- General UX guidelines review for adherence to best practices
- For B2B: Checking of group prices and other business specific logics, etc.
- Checking of user behavior analytics tools (if you have any) to determine friction in the customer’s buying journey
- Content pages
- Other special pages in your system