Umbraco developer profile
Our Umbraco developers have an average of 6-7 years of professional web development experience. All are graduates of bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar technical education.
Our developers go through a structured training program that includes UI/UX workshops, speed optimization, technical SEO, coding standards, and more. These courses are refreshed regularly with new and relevant topics, ensuring that our team is up-to-date with the latest technical knowledge in the field.
What we offer
We may assign one person, or we can give you a complete team of Umbraco developers with in-depth know-how in design, development, system architecture, database design, testing, installation, and support, depending on the scope of the project and your requirements.
Throughout the development process, you coordinate with a dedicated project manager who, in turn, manages the Umbraco developers, designers, and testers.
Why choose 1902 Software?
- Quick results – We usually resolve ad hoc tasks within 24 hours.
- Expertise – Our Umbraco developers are constantly trained with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Security and stability – All developers are in-house, and we do not use freelancers.
- Transparency – Our project management tools allow direct communication between customers, project managers and team members.
- Consistency – Post-project support is done by the same development team.
- Quality assurance – We have a dedicated QA team in charge of thorough and systematic testing, without relying on developers to catch issues.