Data privacy consent
I agree that 1902 may collect and process the following types of data that I submit through any of this website’s forms (i.e., Contact, blog and newsletter subscription, pricelist request, and job application):
- Email address
- Mobile or landline number
- IP address
- The page(s) I have visited within this website
- How I accessed this website (i.e., through Google, Facebook, or other third-party sites)
- Time of my submission, including the time zone
- My inquiry or message, which may contain personal data depending on the content
- If applying for a job,
- My resume, CV, or work portfolio, and any personal data contained within these documents
- Name of the 1902 employee who may have referred me
I agree that my personal data shall be processed by 1902 Software for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact me efficiently and process my inquiry, request, or job application within a quick timeframe;
- To verify the intention of my inquiry, assess my concern, and assign the appropriate 1902 personnel to respond to my needs;
- To gauge the type of content, service, or employment offerings I am most interested in, and record my preferences and personal information to be used by 1902 in its marketing and sales approaches;
- To gather collective data on site traffic and site interactions in order to improve site experiences and tools in the future;
- To verify my personal, work, and education credentials and assess if I have the qualifications required at specific job openings at 1902; and
- For legal cases where 1902 is a party.
I allow 1902 to send me emails that further explain 1902's services. I understand that at any time, I can opt out or unsubscribe to these emails through the link provided for me at the emails that 1902 sent me.
I agree that my personal data may be disclosed by 1902 to trusted third-parties, including:
- Government offices that require data on 1902’s website visitors for laws, ordinances, or legal cases where 1902 is involved;
- A legally-authorized person or organization who has received my consent in writing for my best interests and personal connections; and
- Suppliers that 1902 engages with for certain purposes as necessary for 1902 to provide its services to me and other customers, as specified in 1902’s List of Suppliers.
I understand that 1902 would employ the best reasonable means to protect my data from any unlawful or accidental procuring, tampering or misuse, and that the 1902 personnel authorized to handle my personal data are under contractual obligation to keep my data in strict confidentiality.
I agree that 1902 has the right to impose the necessary guidelines regarding the access, modification, removal, etc. of my data in order to protect the database and for the security of all data. I also agree that 1902 has the right to amend or revise such guidelines at any time, and that 1902 shall inform me of any significant changes that affect me and my personal data through the email address I have provided.
I also understand that 1902 recognizes my rights as a data subject as granted under the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and other applicable data privacy laws, and that 1902 provides me options and resources to utilize such rights, such as having the option to view, export, and delete the personal data that 1902 has gathered about me through my use of this website.
I understand that I can withdraw my consent, revoke my permission, or object to how 1902 uses or processes my personal data by sending an email to [email protected].
I understand that 1902 reserves the right to deny my request subject to certain conditions, and that I can object to 1902’s response by filing a complaint to the Philippine National Privacy Commission.
Data controller information:
1902 Software Development Corporation
15F Asian Star Building, Asean Drive corner Singapura Lane
Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa 1781 Philippines
Phone: (+632) 8550-1902
Email: [email protected]
Last updated October 09, 2019