Optimize your site for search engine rankings
Our technical SEO and speed audit uncovers issues in your site that could be causing slow page load and affecting your performance in Google search results.
You’ll get a comprehensive report of all the errors we’ve found along with recommendations on how to fix them to help you optimize your site for search engine rankings and in turn, help increase your sales and conversions.
You can avail of our technical SEO and speed audit as a standalone package, or mix and match it with our other QA testing packages (Code review, Technical audit, UI/UX review) for a more holistic review of your site. Check out the different packages here.
Technical SEO audit
We use various tools, combined with our extensive know-how, to perform a technical SEO audit and generate a comprehensive report for you to use as a reference in optimizing your website or webshop. We check, among other things, the following:
- Response codes - 3xx, 4xx, 5xx, no response, blocked by robots.txt
- URL structure - non-ASCII, underscores, uppercase, duplicate
- Page title - missing, duplicate, multiple, same as H1
- Meta description - missing, duplicate, multiple
- H1 - missing, duplicate, multiple
- Images - over xxx KB, missing Alt text
- Canonicals - missing, multiple, non-indexable canonical
- Duplicate content
- Hreflang - for multilingual sites
- Insecure content
- Redirect and canonical chains
- Open graph implementation
- Heading tags and document outline
- Structured data (schema) implementation
- XML sitemap
- Robots setup
Analytics and tracking codes
Aside from the usual SEO settings, we also help check your current Analytics and tracking setup (if you have any). These tools are essential for you to gain a better understanding of your user behavior, and are a great starting point for optimization. We check the following:
- Marketing and conversion-related tracking scripts (e.g. Crazy Egg, FB Pixel, Hotjar, etc.)
- Google Analytics setup (tracking, conversion events, etc.)
- Google Search Console setup
- Google Tag Manager scripts - We only check a maximum of 10 scripts. In case you have more, we will ask you what the most important scripts are. Note that we can only check the firing of scripts from systems or services we have access to.
- Google Consent Mode implementation
- Data from Google Analytics and other user behavior tracking tools - We randomly check recordings/data from a technical point of view and list down the explicit functional, UI/UX issues that we observe.
Page speed checking
We run your site’s major pages (homepage, category pages, product pages, conversion forms, content pages, etc.) through different speed testing tools for general diagnostics:
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- GT Metrix