- End-to-end ecommerce solution, from development to daily webshop maintenance
- Import and configuration of products, variants, and prices
- Installation and configuration to your chosen hosting server
- Development of custom Magento extensions (if the functionality is not available in the marketplace)
- Speed optimization and technical SEO
- Taking over and continuing stalled Magento projects
- Day-to-day maintenance to keep your Magento shop at its optimal condition
- Updates to latest version releases as well as security updates
- Custom development of Magento extensions to add functionalities not available in Magento or commercial extensions
- Integrations with third-party systems (ERP, PIM, CRM, inventory management)
- Tutorials and assistance in using Magento
Our QA team tests your project and ad hoc tasks before and after deployment to ensure quality. Learn more about our in-house testing setup:
If you have your own developer, we also offer standalone Magento testing, where we work as your extended software testing/QA department. We can also work with you on one or more standalone testing projects. Learn more about our web and software testing service.
Upgrade from M1 to M2
- Magento 2 upgrade planning
- Migration of data and setting up of templates
- Validation and installation of third party extensions
- Integrations with third-party systems
- Speed optimization and technical SEO, including Core Web Vitals
- Post-upgrade Magento support
Integration with third-party systems
- ERP systems (e.g., Navision, e-conomic, SAP, etc.)
- PIM systems (e.g., Akeneo, inRiver, etc.)
- Affiliate systems (e.g, TradeDoubler)
- General B2B integration (e.g., synchronize inventory, prices, and other features with your own or your supplier’s systems)
- Automation of shipping by integrating with drop shipping providers
- Integration with cash registers (POS)
- Automation of internal business processes
- Social media (importing or integrating your product catalog with Facebook shopping and dynamic ads)
We typically use Magento extensions when doing integrations. If a specific extension is not available, we develop it ourselves.
Web and graphic design
We create webshop designs from scratch or customize existing themes to fit with your brand. We support your digital strategy with our wide range of design services:
- Ecommerce design
- Ads and social media design
- Other print and graphic design (including image and video editing, animation, and more)
We usually do the initial designs, then collaborate and refine them with you in real-time. Following each collaboration session, you get a prototype to try and share with colleagues and stakeholders.
Magento review service
We offer the following review packages:
- Source code review
- System core checking and technical audit
- Technical SEO and speed audit
- Functional, UI/UX, and design review
You can avail these as standalone packages, or mix them as you please, depending on what matters the most for your business. Read more about what each package includes.
Automated system monitoring
Our proprietary automated testing tool monitors your webshop's:
- Speed and performance, specifically focusing on Core Web Vitals
- Indexing status (robots.txt) — depending on which pages you choose to get indexed
- SSL expiration
- Domain expiration
This automated monitoring lets us detect issues before they cause bigger problems in your webshop.
Get a link to our pricelist
When your webshop page loads fast, your customers get better user experience and you increase your chances of ranking high on Google search. We normally conduct the following optimizations to ensure that your webshop loads as fast as possible and that it is optimized for Google’s Core Web Vitals, which have a huge impact on your page experience score:
- Cleaning up of CSS
- Reducing the size of images used in the webshop
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) setup and configuration
- Installation and configuration of Cloudflare firewall
- Preloading and prefetching resources and third-party domains
- Controlling font-display
You can have the best webshop in the world, but if it’s not seen online by your customers, you won’t have any sales. While you can advertise through Google or Facebook for more visibility, the most cost-effective option is by doing SEO (search engine optimization) to drive organic traffic to your site.
In addition to our technical knowledge in Magento, we also have a lot of experience in working with SEO experts where we do the technical work from their specific instructions.
Learn more about the scope of our technical SEO service.
We can migrate all data (products, inventory, customer data, etc.) from your existing webshop to a new (or existing) Magento ecommerce site.
Prior to having your new webshop developed, it must be determined how data can be exported from your old webshop to the new shop. We will advise you on how that can be done, and will of course do the technical work, but you will have to get us the data access needed so that we can copy data to the new shop. It can be complicated, especially if you are using a proprietary system. From experience, companies offering proprietary systems are usually less cooperative when their customers want to switch to another platform.
If on the other hand you are upgrading an old Magento webshop or moving from a WordPress WooCommerce shop to Magento, it is usually not a problem.
Note: We’ve had scenarios where the client’s previous proprietary ecommerce system did not allow for their webshop data to be copied or exported when they wanted to migrate to Magento. The only solution was to re-enter all products, customer data, and inventory information manually. They also had to accept that they lost all their transactional data in the process.
It is possible to run "scraping"—a program that ‘spiders through’ a webshop, then copies texts, prices, and photos into a database so that the data can be exported to Magento. The drawback is that it is not 100% perfect and is very time consuming and expensive to do.
More about Magento
- Magento developer - Get to know the Magento-certified team developing and supporting your ecommerce site.
- Magento support - Find out more about our worry-free support setup for daily Magento maintenance.
- Magento ecommerce - Learn about Magento as an ecommerce platform and how it can help your business.
- Magento extensions - Magento is highly customizable, with extensions for almost every imaginable functionality. Learn more about what you can do with Magento extensions.
- Magento design - Choose between a theme or a custom design. Know the difference between the two and how to choose the right option for you.