End-to-end development solution from planning to implementation
- Native app development for either iOS or Android
- Cross-platform development using Xamarin for iOS and Android
- Development of the backend administrative system including setup and configuration of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or whichever hosting platform you choose (optional)
- Integration with existing business systems (e.g., CRM, ERP, PIM, etc.)
- Post-project support, optimizations, adjustments, and updates
App and graphic design
We create app designs from scratch and support your digital strategy with our wide range of design services:
- App design
- Ads and social media design
- Other print and graphic design (including image and video editing, animation, and more)
We usually do the initial designs, then collaborate and refine them with you in real-time. Following each collaboration session, you get a prototype to try and share with colleagues and stakeholders.
Our QA team tests your project before and after deployment to ensure quality. Learn more about our in-house testing setup:
If you have your own developer, we also offer standalone app testing, where we work as your extended software testing/QA department. We can also work with you on a specific project(s) only. Learn more about our web and software testing service.
Get help launching and maintaining your mobile app
- Preparing submission materials required by Apple and Google
- Publishing your app in App Store and Google Play
- Installing and maintaining the backend systems (optional)
- Making adjustments and fixing bugs when iOS or Android is updated. (This usually happens once a year.)
App review service
We offer the following review packages:
You can avail these as standalone packages, or mix them as you please, depending on what matters the most for your business. Read more about what each package includes.
More about Apps
- Native app development - Want to develop an app specifically for iOS or Android only? Native development is for you.
- Cross-platform development with Xamarin - If you want your app to be for both iOS and Android, cross-platform development helps you save time and money by sharing the code.
- App developer - Learn about our in-house app developers who will work on your project.
- App project - Get an overview of the app development process when you work with 1902.