WordPress website development
Enter into a WordPress service agreement with us and we’ll do your tasks.
- End-to-end solution from design and planning to development and post-project maintenance
- Choose between a pre-designed theme or a custom layout and design collaboration with our web designers
- Technical setup, installation and configuration of the website on your selected hosting server
- Development of custom WordPress plugins for special functionalities that are not available with commercial plugins
- Integration with other systems like CRM, ERP, PIM or inventory management (for WooCommerce sites)
- Post-project support is done by the same team who developed your site
- Takeover and maintenance of existing WordPress sites or stalled projects, identifying rooms for improvement and resolving development oversights
- WordPress and plugins updates
- Development of minor features for continuous optimization
- Other necessary updates as a result of changing best practices in SEO
- Optimization and debugging of WordPress theme, pages or plugins
- Technical SEO based on known best practices
- Speed optimization for core web vitals and page experience
- Research-backed UX suggestions to help improve conversion rate
- Assistance in securing and protecting your WordPress website against cyber attacks, usually in collaboration with your hosting company.
More about WordPress
- WooCommerce - Looking for a webshop solution? WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that transforms WordPress CMS into an ecommerce platform.
- WordPress developer - Learn more about our in-house developers who will work on your project.
- WordPress CMS - Know more about WordPress — what it is, how it works and what you can do with the system.
View our prices
An error has occurred with your entry. Please update and try again.