WordPress website development
- End-to-end solution from design and planning to development and post-project maintenance
- Choose between a pre-designed theme or a custom layout and design in collaboration with our web designers
- Technical setup, installation, and configuration of the website on your selected hosting server
- Development of custom WordPress plugins for special functionalities that are not available with commercial plugins
- Integration with other systems like CRM, ERP, PIM, or inventory management (for WordPress-based ecommerce sites, e.g., WooCommerce)
- Post-project support is done by the same team who developed your site
- Takeover and maintenance of existing WordPress sites or stalled projects, identifying rooms for improvement and resolving development oversights
- WordPress and plugins updates
- Development of minor features for continuous optimization
- Other necessary updates as a result of changing best practices in SEO
Our QA team tests your project and ad hoc tasks before and after deployment to ensure quality. Learn more about our in-house testing setup:
If you have your own developer, we also offer standalone WordPress testing, where we work as your extended software testing/QA department. We can also work with you on one or more standalone testing projects. Learn more about our web and software testing service.
- Optimization and debugging of WordPress theme, pages, or plugins
- Technical SEO based on known best practices
- Speed optimization for core web vitals and page experience
- Research-backed UX suggestions to help improve conversion rate
- Assistance in securing and protecting your WordPress website against cyber attacks, usually in collaboration with your hosting company.
Web and graphic design
We create website designs from scratch or customize existing themes to fit with your brand. We support your digital strategy with our wide range of design services:
- Website design
- Ads and social media design
- Other print and graphic design (including image and video editing, animation, and more)
We usually do the initial designs, then collaborate and refine them with you in real-time. Following each collaboration session, you get a prototype to try and share with colleagues and stakeholders.
WordPress review service
We offer the following review packages:
- Source code review
- System core checking and technical audit
- Technical SEO and speed audit
- Functional, UI/UX, and design review
You can avail these as standalone packages, or mix them as you please, depending on what matters the most for your business. Read more about what each package includes.
Automated system monitoring
Our proprietary automated testing tool monitors your website's:
- Speed and performance, specifically focusing on Core Web Vitals
- Indexing status (robots.txt) — depending on which pages you choose to get indexed
- SSL expiration
- Domain expiration
This automated monitoring lets us detect issues before they cause bigger problems in your website.
Get a link to our pricelist
When your website page loads fast, your customers get better user experience and you increase your chances of ranking high on Google search. We normally conduct the following optimizations to ensure that your website loads as fast as possible and that it is optimized for Google’s Core Web Vitals, which have a huge impact on your page experience score:
- Cleaning up of CSS
- Reducing the size of images used in the website
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) setup and configuration
- Installation and configuration of Cloudflare firewall
- Preloading and prefetching resources and third-party domains
- Controlling font-display
You can have the best website in the world, but if it’s not seen online by your customers, you won’t have any sales. While you can advertise through Google or Facebook for more visibility, the most cost-effective option is by doing SEO (search engine optimization) to drive organic traffic to your site.
In addition to our technical knowledge in WordPress, we also have a lot of experience in working with SEO experts where we do the technical work from their specific instructions.
Learn more about the scope of our technical SEO service.
More about WordPress
- WooCommerce - Looking for a webshop solution? WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that transforms WordPress CMS into an ecommerce platform.
- WordPress developer - Learn more about our in-house developers who will work on your project.
- WordPress CMS - Know more about WordPress — what it is, how it works, and what you can do with the system.