Our design team helps you define your company branding — from researching your industry, target audience, and competitors at the planning and conceptualizing stage, to designing your logo, color scheme, typography, and other key brand elements.
- Company and industry review - We get to know your company and conduct research about your industry, target audience, and competitors, so that we can better conceptualize the design that will best represent your brand and make it stand out.
- Logo design - We create a unique logo that is visually appealing and communicates your company identity well.
- Branding - Aside from the logo, we also help pick the right color palette (based on color psychology and industry best practices), typography, icons, and other elements that make up your overall branding.
- Brand assets - We design brand assets such as product packaging, website or webshop, assets for social media posts, business cards, letterheads, email newsletter templates and more.
- Style guide - We help you put together a style guide which outlines when and how to use your design assets, dos and don'ts for using them, and more.
How we design
Our design process makes it easy for you to brainstorm and collaborate with us, no matter where you are in the world.
We usually do the first design draft, then meet with you and refine it, typically in real-time using Google Meet, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams. During these collaboration sessions, you can comment and make suggestions while the designer implements the changes right then and there. At the end of the working day or a day later, you get an updated version of the graphics you need.
This new way of working not only saves a lot of time (traveling time, small talk, etc.), it also gives you the option to add colleagues to a meeting regardless of where they are physically-- and this on a very short notice and need-to basis, something that is not possible with physical meetings!
- We first get a deep understanding of your company through a series of meetings and a review of your current online presence.
- We create preliminary sketches of your logo. We start with a basic sketch, which helps us envision how it will look like on black and white or grayscale mediums.
- We usually present three initial sketches for you to choose from or comment on. Based on your feedback, we continue to revise and refine the sketches until we arrive at the best version for your logo.
- Once approved, we turn the sketch into a digital artwork and apply colors that fit your brand. For this, we utilize color psychology by choosing colors according to how they affect people’s emotions.
- We prepare the logo for dark, light, and colored backgrounds. We also make sure that your brand can be recognizable even if only the logo is used.
- We then present the logo in different mediums as relevant for your company, like in websites, social media pages, etc.
- We turn over all the graphic assets to you, including all original Illustrator (AI) files.
Our designers have years of experience in graphic design and branding, and have taken courses and earned certifications from Interaction Design Foundation and Baymard Institute.
Designing is a collaborative effort between you and us— we offer our ideas based on experience and best practices; you come with the industry and business-specific insights that affect how your audience engages with your brand.