IT projects should not be such a hassleOver the past 22+ years in the industry, we’ve developed a solid process for managing and developing IT projects—one that we’re continuously improving by testing new procedures and refining existing strategies. We’ve put together this collection of pages that describe how we start up, our general processes and some things you should know when working with us.
- Getting started - How to start a project with us, from initial contact to project kickoff
- Design process - Our design team’s typical workflow for different types of design projects
- Development process - How we build systems, from development and testing to project launch
- Ad hoc support and maintenance - Our support setup for small maintenance tasks on existing systems
- System upgrade - How we help in upgrading systems to the current version (OS, CMS, etc.)
- Is your project stalled? - How we take over stalled projects started by another developer and help bring them to completion
- SEO service scope - The scope of our involvement with your site’s SEO, especially technical SEO setup and assistance
- Project management - How our project management setup works and our project managers’ general profile
- Full stack developer - Our “full stack development” solution and how it can help your business
- IT Outsourcing - The benefits and drawbacks of outsourcing IT development to an offshore supplier
If you’re still considering whether we’re the right fit for your project, check out the following pages:
- What we do - We offer a broad range of services in design and development. Learn more about what we do, the platforms we work with, and the technologies we specialize in.
- Who we are - Get to know 1902 Software as a company, including our history, mission, and the people who work with us.
- Blog - Articles about IT, design, and e-commerce.
We write a lot about best practices, tips and tricks, and explainers on the things you need to know when doing an IT project. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get these straight in your inbox once a month.