- Getting started - How to start a project with us, from initial contact to project kickoff
- Design process - Our design team’s typical workflow for different types of design projects
- Development process - How we build systems, from development and testing to project launch
- Ad hoc support and maintenance - Our support setup for small maintenance tasks on existing systems
- System upgrade - How we help in upgrading systems to the current version (OS, CMS, etc.)
- Is your project stalled? - How we take over stalled projects started by another developer and help bring them to completion
- SEO service scope - The scope of our involvement with your site’s SEO, especially technical SEO setup and assistance
- Project management - How our project management setup works and our project managers’ general profile
- Full stack developer - Our “full stack development” solution and how it can help your business
- Outsourcing of IT project - The benefits and drawbacks of outsourcing software development to an offshore supplier
Get a link to our pricelist
If you’re still considering whether we’re the right fit for your project, check out the following pages:
- What we do - We offer a broad range of services in design and development. Learn more about what we do, the platforms we work with, and the technologies we specialize in.
- Who we are - Get to know 1902 Software as a company, including our history, mission, and the people who work with us.
- Blog - Articles about IT, design, and ecommerce.
We write a lot about best practices, tips and tricks, and explainers on the things you need to know when doing a software project. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get these straight in your inbox once a month.