We do design that complement your company’s digital strategy, such as icons, illustrations, animation, image and video editing, etc. We also design for print: magazines, brochures, and business collaterals.
What we design
- Print - We create optimized print designs — from company brochures, magazines, flyers or pamphlets, business cards, and more.
- Online Catalogs - We design and layout PDF templates and transform them into online product catalogs for websites and webshops.
- Icons - We design custom icons for your site or for your company branding in general.
- Illustrations and animation - We do original illustrations and animations, from conceptualizing and storyboarding to the actual sketches and design. These work great for product tutorials, company introductory videos etc.
- Image and video editing - We do retouching and prepare existing images and videos for use in your website, webshop, or digital campaigns. For ecommerce, we also help by providing tips on doing product shoots.
This is how we do print design
1902's design process makes brainstorming and collaboration easy, no matter where you are in the world.
Our designers, who are trained with courses and certifications from the Interaction Design Foundation and the Baymard Institute, do the first design draft. After that, we meet with you to refine it, typically in real-time using Google Meet. During these collaboration sessions, you can comment and make suggestions while the designer implements the changes right then and there. By the end of the meeting or the day, you often get an updated version of the designs you need.