We test and review
The source code, system core, backend, technical SEO, speed, frontend functionalities, design, and UI/UX of:
- Magento webshops
- WordPress websites
- WooCommerce webshops
- Umbraco websites and webshops (using e-commerce packages)
- PHP-based websites, webshops, and web applications built on Laravel, CodeIgniter and Phalcon
- .NET-based websites, webshops, and web applications
- Native apps (iOS and Android)
- Apps built using Xamarin (cross-platform)
Our review service is designed for you to pick the type of review that you want and mix and match them with other review packages depending on your needs.
- If you’re interested in frontend testing only, we can work with most technologies or platforms not in the list above.
- Our review service is not limited to live websites or apps. If your site is still on the staging server (i.e., not yet live) and you want it to be reviewed before final launch, or if you need beta testing for your app before publishing it to the app store, we can do that as well.
Custom review packages
We review your site or app against our comprehensive set of criteria based on best practices and experience from past projects. The ultimate goal of this review is to find errors and help you gain a better understanding of how people use your site or app and what you need to change in order to optimize it.
We offer the following review packages.
- Source code review
- System core checking and technical audit (including load and stress test)
- Technical SEO and speed audit
- Functional, UI/UX, and design review
You can avail these as standalone packages, or mix them with other review types, depending on what matters the most for your business.
For example, if you’re already fairly confident in your SEO practices, or if you already have a dedicated SEO consultant, then you can avail of our system core checking and technical audit instead. Or if you don’t want a technical audit but are just looking for a user’s perspective on your frontend design and functionalities, then you can request for a functional, UI/UX, design review from us.
Check out our review packages page for a full list of inclusions with each individual package.
Why your company may need a web, app, or code review
- You want a second opinion on the quality of your source code to evaluate if continued development is feasible or not.
- You want an objective technical opinion on the quality of the source code developed for you by another company or freelancer.
- You’re undecided if you should fix the existing issues or just have a brand-new system developed.
- You are often experiencing that things are not working as they should, or your customers are complaining about things not working.
- You want to identify your website’s performance issues (e.g. the web pages load slow, but you’re unsure what’s causing it).
- You sense that your site or app still has a lot of room for improvement, but aren't sure where the issues lie.
- You are considering a redesign of your site or app and want to get some feedback from an outside source before you proceed with the project.
- You are seeing a drop in your online sales or conversions, and you want to pinpoint the cause.
- And the list goes on…
Why choose 1902
- We have been working with websites, webshops, and mobile apps for almost 23 years now, so we know what works and what doesn’t.
- Our team is made up of experienced professionals who have worked in the industry for many years. They know what it takes to make a site or app successful and will help you achieve that goal.
- Our review is guided by research-backed standards and best practices, especially for the ecommerce industry.
Get your site or app up to speed with the competition
Our review service is designed to uncover errors and help you optimize for better user experience, leading to more sales and conversions.
We'll look at your system from a variety of angles, including your source code, system core and backend, technical SEO, speed and performance, frontend functionalities, UI/UX (usability), and design. At the end of the review, we’ll provide you with an in-depth report that includes the errors we have found and suggestions on how to fix them (as applicable), as well as best practices that you can implement.
You don’t have to start a development project with us to avail of our review service. While we can fix the errors that we may find, you are of course free to take the report to your own developer or another company of your choice to perform the suggested optimizations.