Magento developer profile
Our Magento developers all go through in-house structured training for Magento 2, as well as refresher workshops for coding standards, speed optimization, technical SEO, and UI/UX optimization. Meanwhile, our project managers still spend 20-30% of their time developing Magento to ensure their knowledge of the platform stays current.
While our in-house training is now primarily focused on Magento 2, 1902 Software still offers Magento 1 development.
Magento project team
A typical Magento project team consists of:
- A technical project manager (your main contact person)
- A design project manager
- Frontend and backend developers
- QA testers
We don’t have fixed teams at 1902 Software — when you work with us, we put together a team based on the requirements of your project.
You may work with different developers on different projects (if they’re not similar in nature), and sometimes we may pull in a developer for one or two weeks for specific tasks that they are particularly suited for, and once the tasks are finished, they leave the team again. This means that you always get the best person for the job.
Why choose 1902 Software for Magento development
- To ensure that we can manage the entire process, we only employ in-house Magento developers; we don’t use freelancers nor sub-contract work.
- Simple tasks are quickly resolved, typically within 24 to 48 hours.
- We have many Magento developers so that if one is on leave, another one can take over the task. There is continuity; you don’t rely on one developer.
- Our developers are normally trained to specialize in either frontend or backend development. This ensures that they are very good at what they do because they do it all the time.
- QA testing is done on all tasks and projects before deployment—always!
- We still support Magento 1 and are experienced in upgrading to Magento 2.
- You have direct communication with the project manager through our project management tool. We always promptly answer inquiries and calls.