WordPress developer profile
A typical 1902 WordPress developer has a college or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with 4-5 years of development experience. All new developers go through a two-month structured training that includes SEO, speed optimization, UI/UX, and other best practices before working on customer projects, while our tenured developers continuously attend refresher workshops and knowledge-sharing.
WordPress project team
When you work with us, you work with a team that is usually composed of:
- A technical project manager who collaborates with you by reviewing your requirements, prioritizing tasks, and giving you regular status reports on your project
- A design project manager
- One or more front-end WordPress developers
- One or more back-end WordPress developers
- A dedicated software tester
Why choose 1902 Software?
- Our competitive rates and fast turnaround time enable you to save up to 50% in your project cost
- You only pay for the time used; we do not round up to the nearest 30 or 60 minutes.
- You have constant communication with your technical or design project manager.
- All team members are permanent in-house 1902 Software employees
- We do not use freelancers or subcontractors.
- We have a full-time QA dedicated to test projects.
- Subsequent WordPress maintenance is handled by the same team who developed the project.
- We usually solve ad hoc tasks within 24 hours.