Most web agencies, software companies, or advertising agencies are often just an intermediary, and an expensive one at that, sitting between their client and the programmers, designers, and project managers who actually perform the tasks offshore.
Judge for yourself if this is ideal:
- When a project is passed from an agency / software house to an Eastern European or Asian software developer, the risk of misunderstanding increases.
- Things take much longer. First, the customer contacts the local agency with a new task or correction, then the agency contacts their supplier, and so it continues that way back and forth.
- There is often clutter in the communication because the agency doesn’t want the customer to have direct access to the developers.
- It’s difficult to get a clear answer to technical questions because the agency's contact person often needs to confirm the answer first with the person who performs the task. It takes time.
- The agency / software house buys the development hours for a very low rate then sells them to the customer for a much higher price, often without any significant additional advantage aside from having the contact with a skilled developer somewhere in the world.
- The agency / software house often uses freelancers so the customer cannot know for sure who has access to their systems, which will lead to some data privacy concerns.
- The customer does not form a relationship with those who do their projects. It goes without saying that if there is no personal relationship, then the customer is "just a customer" and the same affection is not put into the project.
At 1902 Software, we do it completely differently.
- There is no intermediary! The customer buys directly from us and gets development at the same prices that the agencies buy! In addition, the customer finds that it all goes faster and more smoothly.
- The customer has direct access to the project manager(s) responsible for the development. When the project is completed, it’s the same project manager who’s responsible for the subsequent support! (With us, there is no "B-team" to pass on the project to when the initial development is finished.)
- We do not use freelancers; all our employees are permanent employees. If you have tried to work with a freelancer who suddenly has too much to do, gets sick or cannot perform a task, you understand why this is important.
- When we hire a new developer or designer, we take them through a training course that lasts between 2 to 4 months before they work on client projects. We also have a continuous training program, where we continuously update our employees' skills and knowledge. In fact, most of our employees have also earned certifications in their respective fields. It’s an investment we can make because all employees are permanent employees.
- We are open all year round, except between Christmas and New Year. It follows that tasks are also accommodated all year round.
- We have an online system where you can follow the project and the customer has direct access to the developers.
- We have been around for more than 20 years and have extensive experience in developing and solving IT problems. Our Google rating and client reviews supports this.
- Last but not the least, our prices are at half the usual rates of other similar companies. You can download our price list here: https://1902software.com/pricelist/
Are you curious yet?