Get day-to-day support and maintenance for your webshop or website
- Tried contracting with a freelance programmer;
- Hired a "cheap” offshore developer;
- Paid a huge amount for a local software company;
- Hired an in-house programmer who suddenly quit; or
- Tried to use a proprietary system and found out how difficult and expensive it is to develop custom solutions for it (Read: Open Source vs Proprietary CMS).
Our support setup
We usually start by reviewing your existing system. This consists of taking a look at how the system was ‘put together’, so if we see something that we think was not done properly, we can inform you about it before our collaboration starts.
It’s very easy to find fault in other people’s work and many even love to do it; but when we review your system, you can be assured that we will not simply come up with a long list of errors unless they are serious. Our goal is not to criticize the original developer of your system, but rather to alert or warn you of any shortcomings in the system before you continue with us as your IT supplier.
In addition to this review, we also conduct an interview with you to find out more details about your expectations and to better facilitate our partnership.
The end goal of every collaboration we make with our clients is providing you the results you want, in the way you want it.
Read more about how to start a project with us or fill up the contact form below and we’ll get in touch within 24 hours. If you can’t wait, feel free to call +638-2-550-1902 to have a non-binding conversation with Peter right away.