- Performs different test techniques such as user interface/user experience, functional, and SEO for websites, webshops, mobile applications, and other software
- Writes and submits test reports clearly and concisely.
- Reviews design and requirements specifications to determine testing requirements.
- Understands the functionalities of web/mobile/software applications and be able to write or document these functionalities.
- Writes technical documentations of websites/software/mobile applications in English that are clear, concise, and grammatically correct.
- Coordinates with project managers and developers for testing and documentation.
1902 Software is located in Filinvest, Alabang, but, we welcome applicants NATIONWIDE. We offer top-notch talents all over the Philippines the chance to join a well-organized, good-paying company, where you do challenging tasks.
Our current work set up is Hyflex.
Hyflex work set up allows employees to decide where to work, enjoying the freedom of working from home or in the office. You will have the best of both worlds: WFH conveniently without the travel and traffic, and also experience the socialization and collaboration in the workplace.
A stable job
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you're sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal and transportation allowances
- Monthly de minimis cash benefits
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K, with critical illness rider
- Company-sponsored certifications
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 9:30 am)
- A graduate of any IT-related degree.
- Strict requirement: at least two years of work experience in software, web or UI testing (manual or automated).
- Experience in testing websites developed in Magento, WordPress, or Umbraco is a huge advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience in writing test scripts for automated testing using any tool or language.
- Experience in writing technical documents.
- Has good organizational skills, patient, diligent, thorough, and has detailed-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Workspace (e.g. Google Doc, Google Sheet) and screenshot programs such as Monosnap.
- Flexible, can work under pressure, can adapt well to a quiet, organized work environment.
- This is a full-time office position.