We’re looking for an experienced Shopify Developer who can confidently program on Shopify platform to:
- Develop both for (a) custom development, and (b) using existing Shopify templates.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning solutions.
- Modify and update existing sites to implement new features and further improve UI/UX build.
- Implement and debug third-party Shopify apps.
- Set up and configure Shopify accounts.
At the beginning and all throughout your career at 1902 Software, you will be given regular, technical workshops that will equip you with the latest techniques on:
- Coding standards
- Speed optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Technical compliance for SEO practices
- Responsive design
- Developing with usability and user experience in mind
1902 Software is located in Filinvest, Alabang, but, we welcome applicants NATIONWIDE. We offer top-notch web developers all over the Philippines the chance to join a well-organized, good-paying company, where you do challenging tasks.
Our current work set up is Hyflex.
Hyflex work setup allows employees to decide where to work, enjoying the freedom of working from home or in the office. You will have the best of both worlds: WFH conveniently without the travel and traffic, and also experience the socialization and collaboration in the workplace.
A stable job
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you're sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal and transportation allowances
- Monthly de minimis cash benefits
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K, with critical illness rider
- Company-sponsored certifications
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 9:30 am)
- Preferably 3 years of Shopify development experience: both back-end and front-end
- Atleast 1 year experience in creating a new, customized Shopify app
- Atleast 1 year experience in building a new customized Shopify theme and customizing an existing theme
- NOTE: Proficiency in Ruby on Rails is a strong salary negotiation point
- Knowledge of Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, metafields, and Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating
- Knowledge of Shopify best practices, as well as good knowledge of Shopify CMS
- Experience implementing and debugging 3rd party Shopify apps
- Experience with page speed optimization, SEO, and Google Analytics is a huge advantage