You will be trained to use Magento—a PHP-based, opensource e-commerce framework—to develop various challenging websites for European clients. You will be programming in a Linux environment using Ubuntu as operating system, which supports a wide range of languages and open-source systems. You will be trained to execute continuous integration using Jenkins. You will develop webshops, sites, portals, web applications, and web-based business systems.
At the beginning and all throughout your career at 1902 Software, you will be given regular, technical workshops that will equip you with the latest techniques on:
- Coding standards
- Speed optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Technical compliance for SEO practices
- Responsive design
- Developing with usability and user experience in mind
1902 Software is located in Filinvest, Alabang, but, we welcome applicants NATIONWIDE. We offer top-notch web developers all over the Philippines the chance to join a well-organized, good-paying company, where you do challenging tasks
Our current work set up is Hyflex.
Hyflex work setup allows employees to decide where to work, enjoying the freedom of working from home or in the office. You will have the best of both worlds: WFH conveniently without the travel and traffic, and also experience the socialization and collaboration in the workplace.
A stable job
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you're sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal and transportation allowances
- Monthly de minimis cash benefits
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K
- Company-sponsored Magento certification
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 9:30 am)
- At least 3-5 years of professional working experience as a web developer
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in GIT is an advantage
- Flexible, can work under pressure, can adapt well to a quiet, organized work environment
- This is a full-time office position