How do we save your project?
- We assign an experienced project manager for your project.
- We make a backup of the source codes and database, making sure we have all the source codes.
- We install a copy of your system or software in our local network.
- After we have gone through all of the source codes and database, we write a technical report where we describe the structure and quality of the source codes.
- We work hand-in-hand with you in reviewing the report. Together, we decide what’s best for your project. It is extremely rare that we find projects that are not worth finishing.
Please make sure that:
- You have all usernames and passwords for your project (CMS, shop, server, FTP, database, etc.). We can help you retrieve usernames and passwords, and check if you receive the right ones.
- You have a copy of the source codes, database, PSD files, and product images as soon as possible.
If you have a problem with your IT project, contact us and we can be of help―the sooner, the better.