We’re looking for a Technical Writer to work with our internal teams in:
- Producing high-quality documentation for project plans, proposals, and estimates;
- Writing easy-to-understand guides and handbooks for internal processes and policies;
- Maintaining the company’s materials and documentations;
- Writing content for the company’s website; digital marketing campaigns and other online promotional materials; newsletters, blog articles; social media posts and captions; webinar scripts; corporate brochures; surveys; and for various media used by the company for sales and marketing;
- Assisting in the creation of sales reports/analysis;
- Collaborating with project managers and other colleagues to carry out documentation tasks for client projects.
1902 Software is located in Filinvest, Alabang, but, we welcome applicants NATIONWIDE. Our current work set up is Hyflex, which allows employees to decide where to work, enjoying the freedom of working from home or in the office. You will have the best of both worlds: WFH conveniently without the travel and traffic, and also experience the socialization and collaboration in the workplace.
A stable job
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you're sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal and transportation allowances
- Monthly de minimis cash benefits
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K, with critical illness rider
- Company-sponsored certifications
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 9:30 am)
- Professional experience is preferred, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in technical and content writing, especially in the IT industry
- Knowledge in software, web, and app development is an advantage, as well as SEO best practices (particularly: how to do keyword research, how to write effective page titles and meta descriptions)
- Proficient in spoken and written English; with above-average writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must be tech-savvy and up-to-date with current digital trends
- Effective presenter and works well with different personalities
- Analytical, disciplined, detail-oriented, an excellent listener, energetic, flexible, proactive, highly organized
- Can work in the office when needed
- This is a full-time position