- Write content for the company’s website; digital advertising and marketing campaigns; online promotional materials; newsletters, blog articles; social media posts and captions; webinar scripts; corporate brochures; surveys; and for various media used by the company for sales and marketing
- Write materials and documentations for the company’s internal use
- Will be trained to develop sales tools such as datasheets, customer case studies, and sales presentations for attracting prospects and increasing sales
- Assist in planning and implementation of online/digital marketing strategies to generate leads, sales, and for company branding
- Assist in the creation of online sales reports/analysis
- Collaborate with colleagues to carry out responsibilities
A stable job
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you’re sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal allowance
- Daily transportation allowance
- Monthly de minimis benefits including monthly rice subsidy
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering 9 major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K
- Company-sponsored workshops, seminars, training
- Daytime work, NO shifting
- Flextime (coming-in time between 8:00 am – 10:00 am)
- At least three (3) years of total professional experience in content writing
- Experience in content writing for digital/online/social media
- Knowledge in SEO best practices (particularly: how to do keyword research, how to write effective page titles and meta descriptions) is an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English; with above-average writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Must be tech-savvy and up to- date with current digital trends
- Previous work experience in journalism or product marketing is a plus
- Effective presenter and works well with different personalities
- Disciplined, detail-oriented, an excellent listener, energetic, flexible, proactive, highly organized
- This is a full-time office position.